Mountain House Cafe & Shoppe
- Located in the Mountain House, enter from the Balcony
- Open 6 a.m. – 10 p.m. daily
- Cafe features “grab & go” cuisine perfect for dining on the premises (balcony, patio, dining room) or for taking on picnics
- Call 304.932.0677 for assistance if staff is not in the Hall
- Conveniently located on the first floor of the Heritage House, the restaurant offers popular cuisine featuring home-made specialties and healthy options, many of which are made from local products. Visit http://www.bistro1840.com to view the menu.
- Open noon – 8 p.m. daily
- Features “casual fine dining”
Other Dining Options and Information
- Only food purchased from the restaurant can be eaten at the tables during the hours the restaurant is open.
- Each room contains a fridge and a microwave.
- Complimentary coffee and tea are available in each room.
- A 24/7 Wal-Mart is located approximately 6 miles from the Inn, and a 7-Eleven is located about 2 miles from the Inn.
- Alcohol can be brought to the Inn and consumed in guest rooms and in the parlor and in our inside dining area. According to the West Virginia law, alcohol cannot be served on the front patios of the Inn.