Conveniently located on the first floor of the Inn's Heritage House (179 High
Street), the Tavern in the Town's Inn at Harpers Ferry offers excellent meals from
6 a.m. through 10 p.m. daily not only to guests staying at the Inn but also to other
visitors in Town and local residents as well.
• Four unique dining areas provide a choice of dining experiences.
• The beautiful stone patio in the front of the Inn overlooks the main street of
Town and provides seating for up to 18 guests at the 5 tables. From your
table, you'll have the pleasure of "people watching" against the backdrop of
authentic Civil War Era village shops and the gorgeous foliage of Maryland
• The back patio is nestled in an area called "The Rock Garden" located between
the 1840 stone house and the stunning rock mountain in the back of the
house. Guests seated at the 8 tables (seating 22) on the back patio enjoy not
only cooler temperatures on hot summer days but also the sound of the little
water fall that brings water from the Ridge into our tiny, clear spring. The
beautiful bay window provides an "inside view" of the kitchen, where you will
see our chef busily preparing the inn-credible meals featured on our
breakfast, lunch, dinner, and "all day" menus.
• The interior boasts a simple but elegant Dining Room that will remind you of
an 1860 home. Seating only 25 guests at 10 tables, the Dining Room provides a
peaceful haven a few steps away from the bustle of the streets and shops.
The decor of the Dining Room features furnishings that reflect both the past
history and present attractions of Harpers Ferry. Ask your server about the
• Finally, the precious Pub is situated across from the Dining Room. The Pub
seats only 5 guests at the custom-made, solid wood bar that dominates this
cozy room, where guests enjoy food and spirits.
• Keep in mind that the Tavern provides picnics and other carry-out meals, as well as
carry-out catering. Deliveries can be arranged with advance notice.
• The Inn provides a great setting for special events and private parties. You can
reserve all or some of the dining area and arrange customized cuisine for
gatherings of your family, friends, neighbors, and colleagues.
• Call 304.535.1860 for more information. Reservations are recommended but not
required for groups of 8 or more.