• Conveniently located on the first floor of the Inn, the restaurant offers popular cuisine featuring home-made specialties and healthy options, much of which is made from local products.
• Only food purchased from the restaurant can be eaten at the tables during the hours the restaurant is open, and diners at the restaurant have first priority to seating on the patios and in the dining room during the hours the restaurant is open.
• Light meals can be enjoyed any time in your room or the parlor since each room contains a fridge microwave.
• Complimentary coffee and tea are available in your room.
• A 24/7 Wal-Mart is located around 4 miles from the Inn, and a 7-11 is located about 2 miles from the Inn.
• Alcohol can be brought to the Inn and consumed in your room and in the parlor, but cannot be consumed on the patios surrounding the houses unless purchased from the restaurant and served to you by restaurant staff.