- Open 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. daily
- Features “casual fine dining”
Mountain House Cafe & Shoppe
- Open 6 a.m. – 10 p.m. daily
- Cafe features “grab & go” cuisine perfect for dining on the premises ( balcony, patio, dining room ) or for taking on picnics
- Shoppe features fresh, nutritious, delicious selection of foods and beverages plus sundries such as toiletries plus hiker re-supply items such as fuel and flashlights
- Conveniently located on the first floor of the Inn, the restaurant offers popular cuisine featuring home-made specialties and healthy options, many of which are made from local products.
- Only food purchased from the restaurant can be eaten at the tables during the hours the restaurant is open.
- Each room contains a fridge and a microwave.
- Complimentary coffee and tea are available in each room.
- A 24/7 Wal-Mart is located approximately 6 miles from the Inn, and a 7-11 is located about 2 miles from the Inn.
- Alcohol can be brought to the Inn and consumed in guest rooms and in the parlor and in our inside dining area. According to the WV law, alcohol cannot be served on the front patios of the Inn.