Policies of The Inn
• Rooms are cleaned between 11:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. We try to be flexible during
this window of time to accommodate guests arriving at the Inn and guests
departing from the Inn, but a fee of $10/hour may be added to your bill for late
check-out unless special arrangements are made in advance.
• If you reserve one of the Inn's private parking spaces for $10, the space will be
available for your from 2 p.m. on your day of arrival through 1 p.m. on your day of
departure unless other arrangements are made.
• The washer/dryer is not self-service. Please let us know if you want laundry done.
The fee to wash and dry one load is $5.
• The ceiling fans are NOT to be used if the top bunks are in use.
• Please request rags from our “Rag Bag” rather than using bath towels and wash
cloths for cleaning shoes,etc.
• Electronic devices (televisions, radios, etc.) should be used with headphones so
that other guests are not disturbed.
• Bicycles should be locked up on the back patio --- they are not allowed inside the
• You may bring alcohol into your room and the parlor of the Inn. According to West Virginia law,
no alcohol can be consumed on the front patios.
• Return your keys to the office or to Inn staff . Please note that your credit card may be charged $10 if the keys
are not returned.
• Candles, lanterns, and other fires are not permitted on the premises only due to insurance and fire requlations. Smoking is permiteted in the designated outdoor areas.
Questions, suggestions, and comments should be directed to Karan Townsend, whose
office and living quarters are on the first floor of the Inn.